Demos & Tutorials
"I consider WINKS a treasure."
- Bill Lafitte, Pepperdine University - GSEP
recommend WINKS to anyone who needs a quick and easy program to perform data
analysis." Dr. Wayne Woodward, Southern Methodist
WINKS SDA Professional Edition
Statistical Software for Data Analytics
"No programming required ...
to perform any analysis in WINKS."
WINKS Professional will
help you get the answers you need. Here's how...
Edition includes all features in WINKS BASIC ... PLUS...
Following are sample graphs from WINKS Professional
- Grubbs test for outliers &
Tukey's outlier test
- Advanced Tabulation allows breakdown of
tables by three factors with various statistics included in each cell.
- The Mantel-Haenszel procedure allows
analysis of multi-way tables (useful in meta-analysis, when you want to
pool information from several 2x2 tables or for the analysis of two
dichotomous variables while adjusting for third.)
- Inter/Rater Reliability & Kappa allows
analysis of reliability data that includes both Kappa and Weight Kappa
analyses including confidence intervals
- Two Factor Analysis of Variance can handle
unbalanced data and includes graphs and post hoc multiple comparisons
- Two-way ANOVA with Repeated Measures includes graphs and post hoc tests.
- Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA) includes
graphs and post hoc tests
- Three-Way ANOVA
- Polynomial Regression up to 6th order
sextic regression with graphs
- Stepwise regression for multiple linear
- All possible subsets regression finds best
models for multiple linear regression
- Simple and Multiple Logistic Regression-- allows you
to fit up to 10 independent variables in a logistic model, includes
calculation of parameters and odds ratios with 95% confidence and an ROC (Receiver Operator Characteristic) curve and probability for AUC (Area under the curve)
- Bland-Altman plots for comparison of two
similar measures, includes a plot of equality as well as the
- Multiple comparisons (Newman-Keuls, Tukey
HSD, or Scheffé), calculate custom post hoc multiple comparisons that include a graphical summary of results
- Time series analysis including help in determining the best ARMA model (using AIC, AICC or BIC), data
plotting, autocorrelations, partial autocorrelations, estimating
parameters (Burg, MLE and Yule-Walker), differencing and forecasting. The program allows you to
estimate the parameters of an ARMA model and create a forecast using
your model (using three forecasting techniques). The forecast can then
be displayed and captured as numbers in a file.
- Quality Control charts and procedures allows you to create X-Bar Charts, R-Charts, S-Charts, EWMA, MR-Charts,
I-Charts and P-Charts. It will automatically calculate 3-sigma limits,
or you can specify your own limits. Data replicates can be balanced or
unbalanced. X-Bar Charts can be displayed on the same screen with an
R-Chart or an S-Chart.
- The Pareto Chart procedure allows you to
display Pareto charts, which are used to determine priorities for
quality improvement. The by-group feature allows you to display charts
by a grouping factor (i.e., day of week, operator.)
- Forest plots for display of meta-analysis results.
Interaction plot from Two-Way ANOVA
Example ANCOVA Plot
Polynomial regression plot
Quality Control Plot
Time series spectrum plot
ROC Curve Logistic Regression
Bland Altman Plot
Forest Plot (Meta-Analysis)
Some procedures in WINKS SDA Professional require Windows XP or
WINKS PROFESSIONAL Edition: